The Nugenix supplement claims their unique formula is successful at improving your levels of testosterone. Bodybuilders and middle-aged men know that higher levels of testosterone enhance performance and muscle growth.
These benefits of Nugenix seem to be favored among bodybuilders because they gain muscle mass quicker. This is because of the improvement of testosterone. Nugenix is also targeted towards men over 35 because their testosterone levels are continuously dropping!
Therefore, reversing the effects of low testosterone will have the opposite effect on libido, strength and muscle growth. Our Nugenix review will reveal to you if we believe this t-booster actually has any effect whatsoever on your testosterone. We have carefully evaluated the ingredients and listed any severe or even minor side effects in this detailed Nugenix review!
What is Nugenix?
Nugenix claims to sell a naturally boosting testosterone supplement sold by a company called GNC. GNC has a wide variety of supplements and a long history of producing supplements. Their products are generally successful and well known within the fitness industry. This is because they have been active in the supplement industry for many years!
How it works:
Nugenix claims their product will increase your testosterone levels and make you feel stronger and smash through workouts. If you have reached a plateau or can’t find a way to get stronger after years of training, Nugenix say that their product is the next step to getting better gains!
Benefits of using This T-Booster
Benefits of using this supplement is to improve testosterone levels. We all know that men over 35 start losing their testosterone levels at a rate of 1/2% a year.
Using Nugenix is claimed to turn these statistics around for the better IN A MATTER OF WEEKS!. Therefore, improving metabolism, weight issues, strength and muscle gains!
The first claim is that Nugenix pumps up your levels of testosterone naturally. They also claim that their product is a safe legal alternative to steroids.
- Another claim is that this it will help you recover faster.
- Sexual drive and performance are also claimed to be improved.
- The last claim is that strength and stamina will improve!
Ingredients Used In Nugenix
Here is the full list of ingredients used in the Nugenix formula. Each ingredient has been researched for clinical evidence and effects on your testosterone. Ingredients are a great way to evaluate if a supplement can live up to expectations and the manufacturer’s claims.
- Zinc – Used to break down proteins while improving your immune system. Zinc is needed for a healthy level of testosterone clinical results. But does not actually improve levels, but plays a more of a supportive role!
- Vitamin B6 and B12 – Important for your bodies general health and are beneficial for blood flow and the production of blood cells.
- L-citrulline – a Nonessential amino acid that improves blood flow. Studies show that consuming L-citrulline increase your bodies production of nitric oxide. L-citrulline trials show some positive effects of erectile dysfunction, but more studies need to be carried out.
- Testofen – Has mixed research on increasing testosterone, medical journals suggest more investigation is needed.
- Tribulus Terrestris – the Clinical evidence is negative with more studies being carried out.
Some of the ingredients above show medical evidence of testosterone boosting, but far from conclusive! Also, remember that this supplement contains gelatine which is not Ok for vegans or vegetarians!
Side Effects Caused By Nugenix
Nugenix does have an unusually long list of side effects compared to other supplements on the market. The list of side effects caused by this testosterone booster is as follows:
- Stomach aches, cramps, and abdominal pains
- Headaches, dizziness, and vomiting
- Constipation, diarrhea, and flatulence
For users who do not suffer from any underlying health complications, Nugenix is a fairly safe product. If you do suffer from any health conditions then we advise you to consult a health professional before use.
Nugenix Reviews And Feedback
I am 45 and wanted to increase my testosterone levels for obvious reasons. The first few days were fine, but over the next week I experienced stomach cramps and vomiting. Continuing using Nugenix I found that side effects had relieved but nothing much in the way of better libido or energy! .
Since using the Nugenix testosterone supplement I have found it to be a great addition to my bodybuilding success rate. With noticeable results within a few weeks! I am looking forward to using my next Marine Muscle supplement and will report back my findings and gains.
Overall Opinion And Rating
Nugenix says that their Testosterone boosting product can lead to results in as little as 2 weeks. This claim is bold, but a thorough review of its main ingredients show that Nugenix is a potent testosterone booster that should boost your general stamina levels!
Nugenix has some small evidence to back up their claims of increasing a users testosterone. Reviews are very mixed with some claiming to have experienced better libido and performance than others. Our final opinion on the Nugenix brand is that it’s a mediocre product. Be wary of the side effects because they can become very uncomfortable!
Sources and References